21 Apr TINY YETI MONSTERS
These are tiny Yeti Monsters.
Some facts about these hairy woodlouse:
- Schnapps runs through their veins – it stops them from freezing.
- You have probably stepped on one, the snow is filled with them.
- They know what you say about them behind their backs, so if you’re going to spread rumours, spread good ones.
- The cuter they look, the more evil they are.
- When two Yeti Monsters high five, baby Yeti Monsters are made.
- In an average lifetime, they will spend more time digging than not digging.
- They enjoy Karaoke more than the Japanese.
- One was found in the Namib desert. He said he was lost. So was the guy who found him.
- If you listen carefully, and hear them walking on wet snow, it sounds the same as if you were squishing jelly in your hands.
- They eat yellow snow.
- Their tears taste like homemade lemonade.
- Bunnies keep their tales for luck.
- They leave no footsteps.
- They all share exactly the same first name.
- All the motivational posters you have ever seen were written by them.
- You know that smell of wet dog? Well, they don’t smell anything like that.
All portraits below were approved by them.
Illustrations and photographs by Stevo.